Skip to main content

Healavie Ice Breaking Cool Essence Mask Pack|Review


Annyeong! Recently I collaborated with Healavie as there products look amazing,Jae Deok of Healavie was very kind to send me there Water Drop Sun Gel,Brightening Serum Masks and this Ice Breaking Cool Essence Mask Pack.
I find Ice Breaking Cool Essence Mask Pack as something new that I haven't try before and it's a handy instant cooling mask that you won't need refrigerator to have a cold sheet mask especially when you're on a trip.

Brand Talk
Healavie is a Korean brand, it has a healing beauty care concept and there products are made from natural resources. The name of the brand is from the word Heal + Lavie means to heal and la vie in French means life.


Healavie Ice Breaking Cool Essence Mask Pack contains 245.5mg Iceland water, it's for skin calming,moisturizing and temporarily bring pore tightening effect supported by its ingredients Tea Tree, Centella Asiatica, Honey Extract,and Witch Hazel extract. It's an ice cooling type of mask pack, there's a stick inside that you need to break to activate the ice cooling effect.

Packaging: its ice cool blue packaging describes clearly of how refreshing this product is.I like that the instructions and full ingredients of the product is in English.
Content:25ml
How to use: Shake the pouch for 30-60 seconds after breaking ice stick.When becoming cool enough,cut the top of the pouch along the dotted line.Apply the facial mask sheet on the face for 10-20minutes.Remove the sheet and massage face gently to absorb essence.


Sheetmask Material: made of firm a bit stiff and thin transparent cotton cellulose mask with two slits on its jaw part. It's fully soaked with non-drippy essence. Its fit on my eyes and nose is okay but a bit big on its chin area.It has few air bubbles yet it adheres well on my skin.

Color Scent and Texture:
The essence smells like refreshing tea tree, it's clear,watery but doesn't drip.Only few remains on its pocket.


Thoughts:
Once you break the ice stick inside the pouch it starts to cool and you need to shake it for 30 seconds before you open its pocket,and make sure you follow the cutting line so that the ice won't leak through the sheetmask pocket. At first I thought that the sheetmask is with the ice stick but I was wrong they were separated. The essence feels ice cold and it's perfect to use in the mid-day or hot humid days especially summer.
I use it for 20minutes and it's still soaked with essence.
After I discard the mask I noticed that my large pores diminished and it has a dewy finish makes my face look chok-chok. It's moisturizing makes my skin plump and feels very relaxing to wear. At first it's a bit tacky but gradually disappear once the essence was fully absorbed.

Recommendations:great for all skintypes especially for acne prone skin.

Full Ingredients:Water, Methylpropanediol,Isopentyldiol, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Honey Extract,Morus Alba Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract, Lactobacillus Soybean Ferment Extract,Dioscoria Japonica Root Extract,Tremella Fuciformis Extract,Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Beta-Glucan, Betaine,Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Carbomer, Melaleuca Altemifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil,polyglutamic acid,polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Propanediol, Allantoin,Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin

You can buy this product on there Naver shop here, and follow Healavie's Instagram account @healavie_official.
A special thanks to Healavie and Jae Deok for sending me this product.
Thank you so much for reading,stay tuned for two more product reviews from Healavie.😘
Till next time!💕

Xoxo,
Jurain❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate